Saturday, November 15, 2008
I have just released NiftyDotNet 1.0!
It's been almost one year since the last update (0.9.5 beta). Along this time, NiftyDotNet has been widely downloaded (~1000 file downloads) and I've received tens of messages asking questions and suggestions to improve the component, and notifying some bugs I've fixed in this new package:
- If you used a Nifty control in a page without runat="server" in the head section, strange characters were shown, and the component didn't work.
- NiftyDotNet's binaries, an assembly ready to be included in your project
- NiftyDotNet demo binaries, a copy of the live demo
- Source code and examples, the full project.
Let me know if you find any problem in the new version.
Thank you for using NiftyDotNet.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
NiftyDotNet continues its way to the final release. I have just uploaded a new revision, named 0.9.5, which includes some enhacements and fixes, such as:
- auto-antialiasing has been fixed, so it works fine.
- example 8's css attributes has been fixed, so it can be viewed properly.
- example 10 has been modified, allowing to return to main menu.
In this release I have included a new download package, NiftyDotNetDemo, which contains the demo web site ready to run under IIS or xsp2 (Mono). I thought it would be interesting for people that only want to see NiftyDotNet running.
As always, feel free to send comments and suggestions about NiftyDotNet.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Although I supposed it, I hadn't tested until now... and yes, of course, NiftyDotNet works fine under the Mono platform!
I have tested with xsp2 (v126.96.36.199) and I didn't found any problems, so I think it will also work with Apache and mod_mono.
Undoubtedly, these are good news for open source fans and NiftyDotNet users.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
A few minutes ago, I've updated the demo site because it was detected that the Example 4 (Nifty tabs) was not rendering as it should.
So, there is a new src and demo package (v0.9.2) which can be downloaded here. This package is considerably lighter that the previous versions, because I have cleaned the solution and deleted some old files.
The component itself and its binary package, are still the same (0.9), they have not been changed since the first release... seems to be very stable. Anyway, I wait for your comments, suggestions or bugs reports.